About Me

Townsend, DE, United States
Just a small town girl ♥ I'm fly, like a superbowl kick off =] Everytime I think of you, my heart skips a beat or two ♥ I graduated in January with a bachlor's in Agricultural Education. My ♥'s: ~The Parentals ~Family ~True Friends (KB, BJ, MM, AS, JBS, AJ) ~RH ♥ ~Life ~Dirty Dancing ~Agriculture ~Cows ~Remi ♥ I am who I am. I'm one of a kind, special in my own way. I'm not easy to classify. I would consider myself diverse and open-minded. Right now, at this point in my life, I'm trying to get myself together and put that college education to use. What can I say, I'm just a graduated college kid, looking for my own path in life, isn't that what we all do at some point?

Sunday, April 10, 2011

16L--->What the hell??

So after I finished up my first day at Lowe's I went home and my mom came into my room. She had a pair of jeans in her hands. She told me to try them on because they didn't fit her anymore. So I asked her what size they were and she said they were 16L. I told her she was crazy because there was no way I was fitting into them! But to humor her, I tried them on and believe it or not they fit! They were a little snug but I didn't have muffin tops! I was ecstatic. I haven't fit into jeans this size since I was in high school! FREAKIN' HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!! For anyone that said I was fat, or that I couldn't lose weight......HAHA; IN YOUR FACE!!!! I'm doing it this time and I'm doing it for me. I am determined to lose 100 lbs. I've lost 20 so far so that means I only have 80 to go! As long as I eat right and do what I'm supposed to, I should be good. Weight watchers has really been great for me. I've been able to follow it this time and its easier than last time. Wish me luck, til next time =]

No comments:

Post a Comment