About Me

Townsend, DE, United States
Just a small town girl ♥ I'm fly, like a superbowl kick off =] Everytime I think of you, my heart skips a beat or two ♥ I graduated in January with a bachlor's in Agricultural Education. My ♥'s: ~The Parentals ~Family ~True Friends (KB, BJ, MM, AS, JBS, AJ) ~RH ♥ ~Life ~Dirty Dancing ~Agriculture ~Cows ~Remi ♥ I am who I am. I'm one of a kind, special in my own way. I'm not easy to classify. I would consider myself diverse and open-minded. Right now, at this point in my life, I'm trying to get myself together and put that college education to use. What can I say, I'm just a graduated college kid, looking for my own path in life, isn't that what we all do at some point?

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

About me & the blogg

This is my blog that I am going to be keeping. Topics can range from life lessons, life goals, career news and just general things. I am a 22 year old college graduate. I graduated with a bachelor's in Agricultural Education. I am currently looking for teaching jobs, teaching high school students. I know I am crazy but I love that age group! I just got a summer job working at Lowe's as a seasonal cashier. Hopefully they'll work the hell out of me because I wanna make some money this summer!! I am currently in a relationship with the most amazing guy ever! We have our differences but at the end of the day, he's my bestfriend and I'm his. He's the twinkle to my bug star!! I love him so much. I spend every weekend with him and our adorable puppy named Remi =] She is the apple of my eye. Well I think that's all for now. If you have any questions feel free to comment! Goodnight all =]

No comments:

Post a Comment