About Me

Townsend, DE, United States
Just a small town girl ♥ I'm fly, like a superbowl kick off =] Everytime I think of you, my heart skips a beat or two ♥ I graduated in January with a bachlor's in Agricultural Education. My ♥'s: ~The Parentals ~Family ~True Friends (KB, BJ, MM, AS, JBS, AJ) ~RH ♥ ~Life ~Dirty Dancing ~Agriculture ~Cows ~Remi ♥ I am who I am. I'm one of a kind, special in my own way. I'm not easy to classify. I would consider myself diverse and open-minded. Right now, at this point in my life, I'm trying to get myself together and put that college education to use. What can I say, I'm just a graduated college kid, looking for my own path in life, isn't that what we all do at some point?

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's been awhile =/

So it's been awhile since I've written a blog. So much as gone on, I don't even know where to begin. I have been working my ass off at lowe's. I finally got my first paycheck and lets just say that I can't wait til the next one. My tutition finally got paid thanks to my parents and I recieved my diploma-->which was a Bachelor's of Science-in Agricultural Education! That makes me soo excited. Now I just have to pass the Praxis II and then I can apply for certification. As for what's going on now, my mom and I are not seeing eye to eye. On Saturday, I had off of work and I wanted to go easter bunny shopping with her. So we went to go shopping and when I told her that I didn't want to run to wilmington (which is a good hour away) she got mad and it ruined the whole day. We were pulling into Cheswold and she was like don't go speeding into town and I told her that I drive by myself everyday and I don't need her to tell me how to drive. So that pissed her off even more. After we left the post office, she told me to either go to Randy's or go home because she didn't want to go shopping anymore. I told her to stop joking, in the end we ended up at home. On the way home I tried to calmly tell her that we could still go shopping if she could just let it go but NO she couldn't let it go. Not mom, she had to ruin the whole day. So after we got home, she left and I had Marie pick me up. I picked up the car later that night only because I had to work on Easter. My mom and I haven't talked since. I mean we've been civil but no sorry's or anything. I refuse to say that I am sorry because in my eyes I didn't do anything wrong. Just because I didn't want to go run errands for her, she got pissed. I don't know what to do. I want things to be alright but this time, for once in my life, I am not apologizing first. Well thats all for now, I've vented enough. I just hope things get better, soon. Til next time =/

No comments:

Post a Comment