About Me

Townsend, DE, United States
Just a small town girl ♥ I'm fly, like a superbowl kick off =] Everytime I think of you, my heart skips a beat or two ♥ I graduated in January with a bachlor's in Agricultural Education. My ♥'s: ~The Parentals ~Family ~True Friends (KB, BJ, MM, AS, JBS, AJ) ~RH ♥ ~Life ~Dirty Dancing ~Agriculture ~Cows ~Remi ♥ I am who I am. I'm one of a kind, special in my own way. I'm not easy to classify. I would consider myself diverse and open-minded. Right now, at this point in my life, I'm trying to get myself together and put that college education to use. What can I say, I'm just a graduated college kid, looking for my own path in life, isn't that what we all do at some point?

Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 1: Check

So I started my job at Lowe's today. All we did was sit in for orientation, which was 7 hours of BS lol. It's not going to be bad at all. Tomorrow I go back for computer work which should be interesting. Who knows whats gonna happen lol. I found out that the job in SC was filled but that wont stop my job search. My mom asked me if I really thought that I needed to more or get away. I told her yes. I need to make my way in the world. I need to do me, Katie. She asked if I hated it here at home and I don't hate it, I'm just unhappy with it. I want to live my life, free. I just need to do me plain and simple. No excuses. Well that's it for now, til next time =]

No comments:

Post a Comment