About Me

Townsend, DE, United States
Just a small town girl ♥ I'm fly, like a superbowl kick off =] Everytime I think of you, my heart skips a beat or two ♥ I graduated in January with a bachlor's in Agricultural Education. My ♥'s: ~The Parentals ~Family ~True Friends (KB, BJ, MM, AS, JBS, AJ) ~RH ♥ ~Life ~Dirty Dancing ~Agriculture ~Cows ~Remi ♥ I am who I am. I'm one of a kind, special in my own way. I'm not easy to classify. I would consider myself diverse and open-minded. Right now, at this point in my life, I'm trying to get myself together and put that college education to use. What can I say, I'm just a graduated college kid, looking for my own path in life, isn't that what we all do at some point?

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Not so happy =/

So I just got back from shopping because I needed to get jeans for my new job @ Lowe's tomorrow. However, I went to 5 different places and none of them had jeans that fit me! For god's sake, I just lost 20lbs on weight watchers!!! If they fit me in the waist then they were 4 inches too short. If they were long enough then they were baggy in the waist. I just want to find some jeans that fit me in the waist and length wise. Its just pure frustrating. I guess its also more motivation to go lose more weight. Shopping is one of the things that I want to enjoy. But for me, as a bigger/plus size girl, shopping just plain sucks. It seems like things never really fit me the right way. The only thing that fits perfect is a freakin' t-shirt! On another note, I've been considering a job in South Carolina. I really want to apply and the more I think about it the more I want to. I would be closer to my grandmother and my dad. I would be teaching and doing something I love in a state that I love. On another note I would be leaving my family and friends in Delaware. Plus my boyfriend Randy, which I don't wanna leave. Randy is getting ready to go to school in August to be a diesel mechanic. He'll be gone for a year. So I figured that while he's gone for that year, I can go and be with my family down south and teach. I don't know exactly what to do. Should I apply? I mean just because I apply doesn't mean I'll get an interview and futher doesn't mean I'll get the job. We'll see how things go. Until next time =]

1 comment: